What is your absolute favourite meal?
Hmm, tough choice.
- The ex-wife's Spaghetti Bolognese was pretty special.
- My Mum's Roast Lamb always hits the spot.
- A Bacon Sarnie.
- Have only recently discovered humous which seems to be replacing my need for chocolate in the office.
Where is your favourite place to run/work out?
- The North Downs on the bike. Head out towards Westerham and there's a whole host of biggish hills to ride up and down all day long. I love my 50 mile Welling to Gravesend & Higham training loop. Just the right amount of climbing and can do it in 3hrs or there abouts.
- If I'm running, anywhere on the road. Have to say I'm not a big lover of off-road running.
If you could work in any job, what would it be?
- Something fitness-related. Always dreamt of being a professional footballer but was never good enough.
- Seeing my daughter grow up and having a brilliant relationship with her despite the pain of not seeing her on a daily basis.
- Recovering from my divorce and getting back on my own two feet.
- Losing 5st in coming up 3 yrs and being in the shape of my life at 37.
- To run a marathon. (178 days to go until the Paris Marathon.)
- To be competitive in a triathlon or duathon.
- The ulimate dream is to be an ironman.
- My daughter. If I could swap everything to see my daughter every day, I would. Simple as that.
What is the nicest thing you have ever done for anybody?
- Have I ever done anything nice for anyone? Ha. There's a few things I've done. Then there's a whole heap of things I shouldnt have done lol.
Everybody has a little OCD about something (I always cross my fingers when I walk under a street sign!) – What’s your ‘thing’?
- I absolutely hate the fact that we've got 6 electric blinds in our office and they are all left at different heights. I go out of my way to make sure they are always level and in line with each other.
If you could repeat any part of your life again, which part would you choose?
- All of it. No regrets.
- Always go with what your head tells you, not your heart.
- Dont take up smoking in 6th form and end up smoking for the best part of 10 years.
- Dont put up with any sh*t from anyone.
- Know who your friends are. The good friends are ones that will stick with you through thick and thin. Those that f*ck off into the distance not to be seen for dust when you really need them arent worth your time and effort.