1st rest day of 3 consecutive rest days in an attempt to revive the legs ahead of the Dartford 10. My usual plan of action now is to just run through my home chest/abs routine on my rest days, just so as to keep everything ticking over...
- 10 x 20 SB ball sit ups + 20 SB sit twists.
- 10 x 10 chest press with 9kg dumbbells plus 10 chest fly.
After a lovely soak in the bath, it was a case of plonking myself on the sofa to watch CBB and The Undateables.
I'm not normally a watcher of CBB but have found this series really addictive after accidentally watching the second episode a week or so back whenever it all started.
- Lee is a mug for playing Casey.
- Casey is bloody gorgeous but comes across as desperate.
- Jim Davidson is brilliant, as is Lionel Blair.
- Linda Nolan is a bully and comes across as such a "victim".
- Louise is the most annoying housemate in the history of CBB.
The Undateables was quality this week. John, the lad with aspergers, that so could be me with his track record of saying the wrong thing to the ladies lol.